Thursday, August 11, 2011

I don’t want this face to change

I have been thinking lately…what will Hannah Bear look like next week?  Tired and sore I know, but how will her face change?  Thank goodness her personality will stay exactly the way it is today…as will her curls

time will tell…

DSC_0126 (3)

john says we have to go forward with the surgery…we don’t want to give her an excuse already to hate us when she is in high school…

ok, I agree!

ps…our friends Ben and Erin had this same feeling when their love was about to have her surgery…they did it, and sweet “K” looks amazing today!

they will thank us later…

Operation Smile is an amazing organization which helps kiddos throughout the world that do not have access to the care Hannah does…tonight I look at their success stories and find peace…this sweet little girl has a cleft similar to Hannah's…look at how sweet she is after surgery as well.

http://www.operationsmile.org/living_proof/patient-stories/daisy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hannah's fan club