Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dr. Kruger’s response…

Hi there!

Update or no, it's great to hear from you any time.  I was wondering if I had missed her surgery all together!  Thanks for the update and the picture - you two are beautiful!  I just love it!  Amazing how fast she's grown, I almost may not recognize her!

I agree on all accounts.  Her aspiration risk should take precedence, and the intra-abdominal case is best recovered from independently, for multiple reasons.  I have no issues with two anesthetics so close together.  She is big enough now to give us a wee bit of breathing room as far as safety is concerned, especially at our home base facility.  Just ring my office so our girls can mark the dates.  I have put her on my calendar as well.  (The only time I am scheduled to be off is Sept 5 - 9th, and it sounds like Hannah should be done with all of us by then.)

Sorry I'm home too late to call this evening, but am happy to do so again if you have any other questions or concerns.  As always, I am so very much looking forward to seeing you guys!

Cynthia

Procedure…11 AM monday 8/8/11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hannah's fan club