Sunday, May 20, 2012

strength

Hannah and I are on our way to meet another little girl with CHARGE…where is my strength and courage I have had for the last 2 years? 

I am a little nervous.

2 comments:

  1. It's ok to be nervous. It's ok to wonder. It's ok to compare stories. It's ok to ask questions. It's ok to know that Hannah is unique-- BUT not that unique. I'm proud of you for talking to other families. I'm proud of you for taking the time to go to "mom's night in." Sometimes the only way to feel not alone is to talk to others...then the AH-HA moment comes.. OH yeah, we had to go through that too. Your journey can be someone elses' strengh. That is why you are involved with Dash for Smiles. There are so many questions that parents have that can't be answered by doctors.... and shouldn't be answered by doctors. ONLY moms and dads know the true meaning of growth and development of their own child. Keep it up, Steph. You are doing all of the right things for Hannah. Can't WAIT to see you! We get hang out by the pool for 6 days !!!! Love you, John, and Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this family was just what i expected...cute, down to earth, they get it, they have done it, they support it, they live it! so do we.

    so glad i went...ahhh.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hannah's fan club