I
am not very good about updating Hannah's blog lately, as hannah is taking up all of our time...a good thing!
A few recent photos of our summer!
Hannah, Lucy & Bennett
Bennett, Mary, Hannah & Steph
Hannah & Bennett
Hannah & Bennett
Hannah & Bennett
Hannah walking a bit
Hannah
Monica & Hannah
Also, many of you have been asking for an update from when we met our new friend a couple of months ago. We met the other girl
with CHARGE and she was just what I expected. Smart, funny, just like any
other kid her age (9). She has facial palsy as well, but speaks pretty
clearly considering her weakness. She also wears the same
kind of hearing aid that Hannah does, The little girl also had a g-tube for a few years,
but is now eating everything orally…as we hope Hannah will one day too.
Her
mom is great, I will gain lots of knowledge from her as we move forward in
life.

No comments:
Post a Comment