not quite sure if I am happy or sad about saying goodbye to 2010. 365 days ago I did not expect that I would know anything about what I know today…however, I did know that I would love our baby that we would soon welcome into this world with all my heart. I have found many things, including that my heart is MUCH bigger than I had ever imagined.
my heart grew…plain and simple…larger than life.
365 days ago…I did not know what it was like to be a mother, I had no idea what being a parent was all about.
today, I wouldn’t change being a mother for anything, no matter what the circumstance. why, because my heart grew…
I didn't know what 2010 would bring me, but now I know, it brought me peace, love. laughter, tears, knowledge, determination, satisfaction, hurt, strength, fear, excitement, grace, hope, family…and most of all…
sweet baby Hannah
you may ask “what will the next 365 bring?”
I say, bring it on world….I am ready, I can handle anything.
love to our dear friends and family in 2011…you all have been a wonderful support to our family, we love you.
John, Steph & Hannah
here are a few photos from our fun week with our family in Denver.
Mackenzie, Tripp, Finn & Hannah
Hannah & Mackenzie…my favorite pic of the week

No comments:
Post a Comment