All of the words I've thought about and could never think of the way to put it in writing…I've found. I follow the blog of Kelle Hampton’s | Enjoying The Small Things. a friend of mine in Tucson, Lia, introduced me to her blog. She is a photographer, writer, mother & wife…I am always amazed with her works, it keeps me coming back for more. at any rate, her recent post said it all for me. she too has had a tough year, her youngest born a year ago with downs. If only I had the time or the great backlight of the Florida sun (Colorado is good, but sometimes the tall pine trees hide it in the winter).
so, she says…
“I have uprooted the deepest beliefs within me. I have questioned everything. I have spent hours thinking in the shower, driving in the car, lying in bed at night while everyone else sleeps. I have pushed myself to be more, to see more, to do more.
And I have arrived not in a world of answers but in a world of good questions. Questioning is good. It draws the best from us. It calls us to action. And somewhere, amid the action, I've realized the answers aren't even important anymore. Because where I am feels good. I am learning. I am striving to be more. I am loving, and that alone makes me happy.”
words by Kelle Hampton

Goosebumps.
ReplyDelete