Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a glimpse of our recent lives…

if I never get back to it…here are a few photos from November and December to make you smile.

DSC_0003sitting and playing

DSC_0038

learning to stand with wall support…

DSC_0040

reading about sign language in my window seat…

DSC_0044

reading quality world news in my barka lounger…

DSC_0045

dad forgot his work boots…I think I will try them on for size…without prompt

DSC_0058

trying the Christmas stockings on without prompt…no kidding.

Also, when we are lazy, yes, we snap the onesie on the outside of her pants…not in public however for the record.

DSC_0249

a visit from Santa…

DSC_0068

Christmas morning…

DSC_0089

and a bigger one too…

DSC_0156

skiing…

DSC_0159

skiing with your dog…

DSC_0166

in your own back yard…

HaPpY nEw YeAR!

here is to health and happiness in 2012!

Love – Steph, John, Hannah & Evy

2 comments:

  1. B and I think that sweet Hannah may be looking a little more like her daddy these days. Adorable. We love to see our Hannah Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.. the boots picture is CLASSIC! Grayson and I had a great time playing with you and "hanging out" in your window seat! (LOVE the name barker lounger for the HC.) Only in Hannah's world! If only we all could chill out 3 times a day like that and just relax! smile.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hannah's fan club