Friday, September 9, 2011

close your eyes…

think of a bird chirping

think of a dog barking

think of the wind whistling

thinking of children laughing

think of babies crying

think of fingers typing on a keyboard

think of a water fall

think of an airplane in the sky

think of your mom and dad saying I LOVE YOU

…in two weeks, Hannah will get hearing aids

…in two weeks, Hannah will know what we experience and take for granted everyday

…in two weeks, Hannah's life will change

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I'm psyched! The world of sound will open her eyes and heart to learn new things! She will be like a sponge of learning! Keep talking and singing to her! She is soaking it all in! LOVE YOU Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less posts means I have a feeling that Hannah is mobile. What is that little one up to?

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hannah's fan club