Hi Hannah! Cute suit! Wish we could go swimming together! Tripp can show you how to swim! I heard he is on the swim team. smile. Your mommy said that you are a fast crawler! I bet EVY loves that you move about the house! fun fun Have a good day! Give a kiss to mommy and daddy from us!
Hannah looks all grown up. She is adorable! Love your blog. Miss seeing you girls each week. So happy to see she is crawling and splashing in the pool. Happy summer!
Hi Hannah! Cute suit! Wish we could go swimming together! Tripp can show you how to swim! I heard he is on the swim team. smile. Your mommy said that you are a fast crawler! I bet EVY loves that you move about the house! fun fun Have a good day! Give a kiss to mommy and daddy from us!
ReplyDeleteHannah looks all grown up. She is adorable! Love your blog. Miss seeing you girls each week. So happy to see she is crawling and splashing in the pool. Happy summer!
ReplyDelete