Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy 10 months our sweet little love!

for your 10 month day…we visited your GI doctor Dr. Stathos today.  upon walking in the room he said…

“wow…Hannah, you are one amazing girl…you have come so far.  look at you…you are doing awesome!”

the appointment went as planned…new g-tube and all (we replace it every couple of months)…no unexpected turns.

as he stood up to walk out the door…he said to me “you know…she wouldn't be this far without the care of her amazing parents.”  I agreed and responded..”we wouldn’t be the people we are today without her in our lives”  he agreed and included himself in that equation as well…she has changed his life too…and everyone she meets.

on the eve of my 34th birthday…she is my gift this year and always.

happy 10th month day Sweet Baby Hannah…

love mom & dad…evy too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me smile yesterday, Hannah. I love watching you move and groove on Skype. I feel like I'm in the same room as you. keep smiling and laughing...

    sending hugs from Mackenzie, Aunt Kathy and Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hannah's fan club