HANNAH TAUGHT HER DAD SOMETHING TODAY…
That he is capable of taking care of her for AN ENTIRE DAY!
Mom took advantage of a much needed “girl’s day out” lunch (with wine) and a pedicure (with wine) with 3 of my fabulous friends.
A day that marked the start of a new tradition that we all deserve.
The sun was out (as it is many days in Colorado…why we live here), the temperature was 60 degrees, the snow was melting, we were lunching, relaxing, laughing, telling great stories, having fun…and best of all, loving that our little girls were having fun with their dad’s (5 girls in total) as they enjoyed the weather as well.
Hannah and dad had a great day…just the two of them. Hannah had 3 great meals with dad, had one great diaper blow-out (my wish came true) and one great walk (complete with down outfit and baby Bjorn) to visit our awesome neighbors. I arrived home and then we left again to have dinner with more great friends at our new favorite Mexican restaurant.
We finished it off with a yatzee play off…and I remain champ with the high score of 390 tonight (3 yatzee’s…in one game). And here I write to all of you…squinting one eye, thinking about sneaking off to catch some z’s

.what a day john and stephanie and hannah!!! dad
ReplyDeleteHappy mommies make everyone's life easier. I'm so glad you enjoyed a day out. A VERY much deserved day out.
ReplyDeleteNow... start planning your next one.